How can I check my SIM number?
- Go into Settings.
- Tap About Phone.
- Tap Status.
- Tap SIM Card Status.
- Scroll down to ICCID. This is your SIM card number.
What is the code to know Sim number?
Dial USSD code *336#, a menu will appear at which Type 1. The sender will get the verification status of his number. Customer can send message (CNIC) to short-code 789 through primary verified number and in return he will get status of numbers against his/her CNIC along with verification stats.
How do I check what my phone number is?
Option 1 – Android Settings
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device“.
- Select “Status” or “Phone identity“.
- Select “SIM Status“.
- Your phone number is listed in the “My Phone Number” section of the screen.
How can I check my mobile number without balance?
Easy method and easy procedure to check a number without balance. Your will Get your Du sim number on your mobile screen for free….
|getmymsisdn to 9296||Free / No Balance|
What is SIM code?
Lock your SIM card with a PIN (personal identification number) to require an identification code for phone calls and cellular-data usage. To protect your SIM card from others using it for phone calls or cellular data, you can use a SIM PIN. Don’t try to guess your SIM PIN.
How can I know my SIM number without balance?
Dial *100# in cell phone. Then press call button and wait after few seconds the Zong Sim number will be shown on your mobile screen. Select now free message and sent to a number. Now check zong number own in mobile screen.
How do I find my mobile number on my mobile?
Check Your Phone Settings On Android the most common path to finding your number is: Settings > About phone/device > Status/phone identity > Network.
How do I find my mobile number on dual SIM?
There are three possible ways to check whether your device supports dual SIM cards or not. Dial *#06# ; if the Smartphone supports dual SIM, then there will be 2 IMEI numbers; if not, then there will only be 1 IMEI number. Tap Apps > Settings to check whether there is an item called “SIM card manager”.
How do I recover my SIM PIN?
If you forgot or don’t know your SIM PIN
- Contact the carrier that gave you the SIM card.
- Ask your carrier to help you unlock your SIM card using the default SIM PIN or PUK code.
- If you can’t unlock your SIM card using the SIM PIN or PUK code or if an alert says, “PUK exhausted,” ask for a new SIM card.