How can I get pictures off my old BlackBerry?
Transferring Photos and Videos to a PC
- Attach a USB cable to your BlackBerry and to a free USB port on your computer.
- BlackBerry Link will open automatically.
- Click the BlackBerry tab.
- Click Pictures.
- Select the photos you wish to transfer to your computer.
- Drag the photos over the Computer tab.
How do I download pictures from my BlackBerry?
Connect your BlackBerry to your computer via USB cable. Select the “Media Transfer” option from your BlackBerry. Open your BlackBerry Desktop Software on your computer. Select the photo media transfer option to have the software transfer your pictures from your BlackBerry to your computer.
How do I transfer files from my BlackBerry to my computer?
Open and run the BlackBerry Desktop Manager from either your desktop icon or the Start menu, Start > BlackBerry > BlackBerry Desktop software. Select Files. The files on your Blackberry will be displayed.
How do I download pictures from my BlackBerry 10 to my computer?
Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer’s USB port. Start a file manager on your computer and find your phone in the computer’s file system. Go to the required folder in your phone’s file system. Highlight the required picture or the required video clip and move or copy it to your computer.
How do I get pictures off my BlackBerry memory?
Recover from the BlackBerry Phone Memory Card
- Run BlackBerry Recovery and choose Memory Card Recovery mode.
- Your memory card will be listed in the product, choose it and click “Scan” button.
- After the scanning has completed, choose Image tab and select the deleted photos and click “Save” button to save to your computer.
How do I transfer my pictures from my BlackBerry to my memory card?
- From the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Media.
- Display the menu and select Explore.
- Navigate to the location of the file on the Device Memory / Media Card.
- Highlight the file that has to be moved.
- Display the menu and select Move.
What apps can you get on BlackBerry?
Apps for BlackBerry 10
- BBM for BB10. BlackBerry Content Transfer. BlackBerry Desktop Software for PC.
- BlackBerry Calendar. BlackBerry Calendar. ×
- Contacts by BlackBerry. Contacts by BlackBerry. ×
- BlackBerry Hub. BlackBerry Hub. ×
- Notes by BlackBerry. Notes by BlackBerry. ×
- Tasks by BlackBerry. Tasks by BlackBerry. ×
Why is BlackBerry link not working?
If you’re experiencing problems with BlackBerry Link, then run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to resolve the issue. This checks for commonly occurring issues and ensures any new device or hardware is correctly installed on your computer.
How do I retrieve data from an old BlackBerry?
- In the BlackBerry Protect application on the BlackBerry smartphone, click Restore From Backup.
- If necessary, select the applicable smartphone to restore data from.
- Select the date of the backup to restore data from.
- Select the check boxes for the types of data to restore (For example: Address Book).
How do I transfer pictures from my BlackBerry Curve?
Connect the BlackBerry to your computer in Mass Storage Mode/MTP to use the device as a removable drive. You can then drag and drop photo files from the Picture folder on the Curve to a folder on your PC.
How do I get pictures off my Blackberry memory?
Where is my files in blackberry?
Go to your Media Folder, press the menu key and select Explore. 2. Select Device Memory or Media Card, followed by selecting the BlackBerry folder.