How do I download photo folders from my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Then select Download and Keep Originals and import the photos to your computer. On your Mac, open the Photos app. Select the photos and videos you want to copy.
Can you move photos to folders on iPhone?
Open the Photos app. Tap the Albums tab, then tap the plus icon. Tap New Folder. Tap the photos you want to include in your album, then tap Done.
How do I move photos from camera roll to folders on iPhone?
Save a photo to your iPhone and iPad’s Camera Roll
- Navigate to the folder, and then the photo you want to add to the Camera Roll. Then swipe the photo icon to the left with your finger. (
- Choose “Save Image”
- Go to your iPhone or iPad’s Camera Roll to view the saved photo.
How do I transfer iPhone photo folders to my computer?
Here’s the process:
- Step 1: Download and install MobiMover.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB cable.
- Step 3: Run MobiMover.
- Step 4: Choose the albums you want to transfer, then click the blue Transfer to computer button in the toolbar.
How do I move photos from a shared album on my iPhone?
How to copy photos from a shared album in iOS 8 or later?
- Open Photos, tap Shared -> Sharing, then tap on the name of the shared album.
- Save photos using one of the following methods: -Tap an image to open it, then tap Share icon.
- All your selected content will be copied.
How do you move photos from one album to another on iPhone?
To Add a New Album From Selected Photos
- While viewing an album of photos, such as the All Photos album, tap Select in the upper-right corner.
- Tap each photo you want to add to a new album.
- After you select the photos you want to move, tap Add To.
- Tap the New Album thumbnail.
What is the best way to organize photos on iPhone?
The Fastest Way Save Photos to an Album on the iPhone The fastest way to organize iPhone photos is to create albums or Memories. Your phone automatically creates a few different albums such as Recents, Favorites, albums from different apps, etc., but you can also create your own custom iOS photo albums.
How do I move photos from camera roll?
Here’s how to move them:
- Open the Files app on your device.
- Tap the three-line icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap Images from the menu.
- Open the folder where your pictures are stored.
- Tap and hold on the photo or video you wish to move, and tap on other items you want to move after choosing the first.
Can you drag and drop photos from iPhone to PC?
Windows Explorer allows you to get photos off iPhone: just connect your iPhone to computer and run Windows Explorer. Then, find your iPhone name under “Portable devices”. Open the “DCIM” folder, then drag and drop photos to your PC. The only benefit, really, is that the photos will be present on your PC.
How do I view iPhone photos in file explorer?
How To Import iPhone Photos to PC Using File Explorer
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open File Explorer.
- Click “This PC” in the sidebar.
- Double click on the icon with your iPhone’s name.
- Then double click on Internal Storage > DCIM.
- Find the folders that contain the photos that you want to import.
How do I transfer photos from my iPhone to my hard drive?
To confirm if your device is connected to the hard drive, click on ‘Files app’ button, then ‘Browse’. Step 2: Locate and open the Photo app, then select the photos you want to transfer. Click the ‘Share’ button to transfer the photos to the Files app.
How can I import pictures from My iPhone to my Mac?
Import to your Mac. You can use the Photos app to import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac without using iCloud Photos. These steps also work for importing images from digital cameras and SD cards. Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your Mac.
How do you copy a photo from an iPhone to a photo?
If you want to select multiple files on an iPhone, tap the ellipsis button (three dots in a circle) in the upper-right corner of the screen and choose “Select.” (On an iPad, just tap “Select.”) Then, place check marks on the items you want to copy to Photos.
Can you download photos from an iPhone to a PC?
You can’t access any other files on your iPhone from here. You’ll see your photos as .JPG files, videos as .MOV files, and screenshots as .PNG files. You can double-click them to view them right from your iPhone. You can also copy them to your PC using either drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste.