How do I fix my Sony Xperia Z when it says no service?
Fix Radio Issue
- Go to the Dial pad.
- Type in “*#*#4636#*#*”.
- Enter Service mode.
- Select “Device information” or “Phone information”.
- Select Run Ping test.
- Click on the Turn Radio Off button and then the Xperia XZ will restart.
- Select reboot.
How do I test my Sony Xperia?
Step 1 Sony Xperia Phone – Service / Test Menu
- Enter the following code *#*#7378423#*#* into the dialler.
- You can choose between:
- – Service info.
- – Service settings.
- – Service tests.
- – Callibration.
- – Customization Settings.
How do I put my Sony TV in service mode?
To access the service mode:
- Turn the set on and then put into standby.
- Press the On Screen Display button.
- Press the “5” button.
- Press the “VOLUME +” button.
- Press the “TV” button.
- Press the “MENU” button on the remote control to see the service menu on screen.
How can I check Sony battery health?
How to check the condition of the battery
- Click the Start button, click All Programs, and then click VAIO Control Center.
- In the VAIO Control Center window, click Power Management.
- Under Power Management, click Battery.
- In the Battery screen, the charging performance of the battery will be displayed.
What to do if there is no network coverage?
No Network Coverage
- Restart your phone. Switch your device off and then back on to refresh your network connection.
- Check coverage. Use the Coverage Checker to make sure you are in a coverage area.
- Check for outages.
- Phone is not locked.
- Airplane mode.
- Check your SIM card.
- Network selection.
- Network mode.
Can you unlock a hard locked phone?
Contact customer service of the phone’s network provider. Typically this company’s name will be written on the phone itself. Tell them you wish to unlock a hardlocked phone.
How do I enter recovery mode?
Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until the device turns on. You can use Volume Down to highlight Recovery Mode and the Power button to select it. Depending on your model, you may then have to enter your password and choose a language to enter recovery mode.
How do I fix the boot loop on my Sony Xperia?
Your phone seems to be stuck in a bootloop. Press the Power button+Volume up button and hold, till you get a screen which is the recovery screen! Now, you should be able to see options like Wipe Cache, and Factory reset. In order to get out of this bootloop situation, first tap on Clear Cache.
How can I check Sony mobile battery health?
You can check the real battery capacity packed in your device by typing *#*#7378423#*#* in your phone dialer. Then, Service tests -> Battery Health test.
How long does a factory reset take on a Sony TV?
Keep the following points in mind: The factory reset may take a few minutes. Please wait until you are informed that the process has been completed. You need to enter a PIN code (if one was set on your TV) when you select the Erase everything option.