How do you get to the menu on a Motorola cable box?
With the box on, have the customer turn off the box with the remote and have them press the menu button immediately. (They have 2 seconds to press the menu button after they hit the power button).
How do I change the aspect ratio on my Motorola cable box?
To change the aspect ratio on your receiver:
- Press the CBL button on your remote.
- Turn off your receiver by pressing the POWER button, but keep your TV on.
- Press the Menu button on your remote to open User Settings.
- Select TV Type or TV Aspect Ratio (depending on your receiver) and then choose an aspect ratio.
What does the lightning bolt mean on my cable box?
David, in the case of the lightening bolt on the Motorola receiver – this indicates that the DVR/receiver is “hunting” for information. This doesn’t necessarily indicate that there is a problem, but it may.
How do you activate a modem?
How to Setup & Activate a Modem for Any Provider
- Prepare your Modem Info.
- Disconnect Current & Connect New Modem.
- Confirm Internet Access.
- Activate your new modem.
- Return your rental modem equipment.
- Check your next billing statement for a discount.
How do I connect my Motorola to my TV?
Connect the HDMI cable to your Android phone and your HDTV. The Motorola Droid X has a micro-HDMI port (type-D connector) that connects to the regular HDMI port (type-A connector) of your HDTV. Step 2: Launch your Android phone’s Gallery app and select the photo or video you’d like to view on your TV.
How do I fix my Motorola cable box?
- Troubleshoot your unresponsive digital box by locating and unplugging the power cable.
- Wait 30 seconds and reconnect the power cable to the digital box.
- Wait approximately 1-2 minutes for the digital box to reboot.
- Power the digital box on and test if it is now responsive.
How do I change the aspect ratio on my cable box?
Set Video Aspect Ratio (DVR)
- Press the Menu button twice to display the Quick Settings menu.
- Press the A button to display the General Settings menu.
- Use the arrow buttons to highlight the Audio/Video category.
- Press the Down arrow button to highlight Video Aspect Ratio.
What is user guide for Motorola digital cable box?
We have frequently been asked for the user guides for your Motorola digital cable box so we have compiled a list below, to save you time on your next Motorola PVR buy. This includes DCT6416 Phase I, II, and III. This is also applicable for the Motorola DCT6412 Phase I, II and III. These are both an HD PVR box.
Where is the menu on the Motorola DVR?
You can use your on-screen menu to configure your HD settings for TV type, HDMI and/or YPbPr video output, and closed captioning. Be sure your DCH receiver is plugged into a power outlet and connected to your TV. Power off the DCH receiver and then immediately press the MENU key on the front panel.
How do I Turn On my Motorola cable modem?
DO NOT use your old cable modem’s power cube on your Motorola cable modem. If your cable modem’s Power Button is not already pressed in, press the button in to turn on your cable modem. Go to “Now that your cable modem is connected, do this.” below.
What kind of cable box does Motorola dct6416 have?
This includes DCT6416 Phase I, II, and III. This is also applicable for the Motorola DCT6412 Phase I, II and III. These are both an HD PVR box. This includes both the Motorola DCT6200 and Motorola DCT6208 HD Cable Box. The Motorola DCT700 is a digital cable box with no PVR.