What are good workout quotes?
20 Fitness Motivation Quotes
- ‘The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow.
- ‘Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
- ‘All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- ‘If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak.
What do you caption a gym selfie?
Best workout captions
- “Glowing and growing!”
- “Keep your squats low and your standards high.”
- “I don’t sweat, I sparkle.”
- “Say squeeze!”
- “Don’t decrease the goal. Increase the effort!”
- “Progress is progress, no matter how small.”
- “It hurts now, but one day, it will be your warm-up.”
- “Always be a work-in-progress.”
What should I comment on a gym post?
Funny Captions for Your Gym Selfies
- I’m only here so I can eat more later.
- I hit the gym so I won’t have to hit you.
- I’m torn between cardio and pizza.
- This guy/girl is on fire!
- I’m sweating like a sinner at church.
- Obligatory gym selfie!
- I don’t sweat, I sparkle.
- I just finished some squats and didn’t toot once.
What is a quote for exercise?
“Exercise not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude and your mood.” “Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart.” Good things come to those who sweat. “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.”
Is it OK to post gym selfies?
Posting Selfies Can Encourage Accountability Post-workout selfies can hold clients accountable to their workout and fitness routines. By creating a rhythm of posting photos on social media, they’ll build habits that reinforce their fitness efforts.
What do you say when someone goes to the gym?
Go ahead and try one of these lines as you and your gym guy head out into the real world.
- “Nice Nike jacket, but instead of ‘it,’ why don’t you just do me?”
- “I’m dead from that workout.
- “I can see you’re too dazed from your workout, so I’ll just say it — yes, I’d love to go out with you.”
What do you write in a gym photo?
Gym Selfie Quotes
- Work hard now, selfie later.
- Good things come to those who sweat.
- Do I have abs yet?
- Be the one who decided to go for it.
- World’s okayest runner.
- Six pack in progress…
- Exercise not only changes your body… it changes your mind, attitude & mood.
- Make yourself a priority.
What are motivational quotes?
Motivational quotes for work
- “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand.
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” —
- “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” —
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” —
What’s the best quote for a gym workout?
“There are no shortcuts to living your greatest life and becoming your best self.” “If you still look good at the end of your workout, you didn’t train hard enough.” “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.” “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.”
Which is the best quote for bodybuilding?
No pain, no gain! Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights!! Never say the skys the limit when there are footprints on the moon. Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you’re an honest person is like expecting the bull not to charge you because you’re a vegetarian.
What’s the most annoying thing about the gym?
“The most annoying are those people in exceptionally good shape at the gym. I’m like ‘What are you doing here? You’re done.'” – Jim Gaffigan 2. “When I feel like exercising I just lie down until the feeling goes away.” – Robert M. Hutchins 3. “If you want to get in shape, don’t sign up for fancy diet this or Cross that the other thing.
What’s the best motivation to go to the gym?
So we have compiled some of the most inspiring quotes and motivational words for exercising and going to the gym (for him and her) that will prime you to push yourself to the next level so you can improve your health and become the best version of yourself.