What are some old records that are worth money?
40 vinyl records worth a fortune today
- Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin (1969)
- Miles Davis, Kind of Blue (1959)
- The Who, The Who Sell Out (1967)
- Nirvana, Bleach (1989)
- XTC — Science Friction (1977)
- David Bowie — The Prettiest Star (1973)
- ABBA — Hova’s Vittne (1981)
- The Quarrymen — That’ll Be the Day (1981)
Are any records worth anything?
When it comes to a vinyl record’s value, condition is paramount, and worn copies of a record usually sell for modest amounts of money except in the cases of items that are rare to the point of being unique.
What are the rare vinyl records?
10 Rarest Vinyl Records Ever Released
- Aphex Twin’s Caustic Window Test Recording.
- The Beatles “Till There Was You” and “Hello Little Girl”
- Sealed Copy of The Beatles Yesterday and Today.
- Sealed Copy of Rammellzee Vs K-Rob’s “Beat Bop”
- Frank Wilson’s “Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)”
Are 45 records from the 50s worth anything?
Rock and roll and R&B 45s with picture sleeves that were pressed in the 1950’s have a value of at least $10, with many being valued at more than $100. EPs were only made in the 50’s and 60’s. Rock and roll and R&B 45s with the cardboard sleeves are worth at least $20, with many being worth more than $200.
What are the most valuable records?
The 10 most expensive vinyl records ever sold
- The Beatles: Yesterday & Today – $125,000.
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Double Fantasy – $150,000.
- The Beatles: Sgt.
- Elvis Presley: ‘My Happiness’ – $300,000.
- The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album) – $790,000.
- Wu-Tang Clan: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin – $2 million.
What Elvis records are worth money?
Elvis Presley – Can’t Help Falling in Love: up to $4,000 Elvis’ 1961 classic Can’t Help Falling in Love sold over a million copies in the US, and the standard 45 rpm singles are ten a penny. The limited edition 33 rpm singles on the other hand are worth a fortune.
What are the most valuable 78 records?
Longtime Blues record collector and expert John Tefteller was the winning bidder at $37,100.00 for a super rare Blues 78 rpm record by Blues legend Tommy Johnson. This is highest price ever paid for a single 78 rpm Blues record and one of the highest prices ever paid for ANY record.
What are the most sought after vinyl records?
- 10 of the world’s most valuable vinyl records.
- The Beatles – The Beatles (The White Album)
- Sex Pistols – God Save The Queen / No Feeling.
- Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody / I’m In Love With My Car.
- Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin.
- Ozzy Osbourne: Diary of A Mad Man (Unicef)
- Pink Floyd – The Dark Side of The Moon.
- Nirvana – Bleach.
What are the most valuable 45 records?
How do I find out how much my vinyl records are worth?
To determine the value of your record, you must first identify it. Start by looking for a Catalog Number on your record, which is often found on the album sleeve or pressed on the inner ring of the vinyl itself. Next, search for a barcode number.
What is the most expensive record ever sold on eBay?
In 2015 Martin Shkreli bought the only copy of Wu-Tang Clan’s Once Upon a Time in Shaolin. He paid the huge sum of 2 million dollars, the highest price ever spent on a vinyl record. In 2017, Shkreli put the single LP back on eBay.
What are the 10 most valuable vinyl records?