What are the 7 types of social media?
The 7 different types of social media
- Social networking sites. Most of us are familiar with social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Social review sites.
- Image sharing sites.
- Video hosting sites.
- Community blogs.
- Discussion sites.
- Sharing economy networks.
What are the 10 types of social media?
10 types of social media
- Social networks.
- Discussion forums.
- Image-sharing networks.
- Bookmarking networks.
- Blogging and publishing networks.
- Consumer review networks.
- Interest-based networks.
- Sharing economy networks.
What are the 5 biggest social media?
The 7 Top Social Media Sites You Need to Care About in 2020
- Instagram. Long the home of influencers, brands, bloggers, small business owners, friends and everyone in between, Instagram has topped well over 1 billion monthly users.
- 3. Facebook.
What are 3 types of social media?
Different Types of Social Media Networks
- Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Media Sharing Networks: Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube.
- Discussion Forums: Reddit, Quora, Digg.
- Bookmarking & Content Curation Networks: Pinterest, Flipboard.
- Consumer Review Networks: Yelp, Zomato, TripAdvisor.
What are 4 examples of social media?
Examples of Social Media
- Facebook (2.74 billion users)
- YouTube (2.29 billion users)
- WhatsApp (2 billion users)
- Facebook Messenger (1.3 billion users)
- Instagram (1.22 billion users)
- Whatsapp (1.21 billion users)
- TikTok (689 million users)
- QQ (617 million users)
What are the 5 types of social media?
What are the 5 types of social media users?
10 Types of Social Media Users
- The Listener. An active social media user who prefers to fly under the radar.
- The Activist. A compassionate heart and desire for change gives this type of social media user a knack for promotion.
- The Spammer.
- The Passionista.
- The Social Butterfly.
- The Troll.
- The Influencer.
- The Early Adopter.
What are the four types of social media?
List four types of social media. The four major social media channels are blogging, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
What are the categories of social media?
We can classify social media users into different groups based on how much they interact with social media. There are 6 categories social media users can be classified into; Creators, Critics, Collectors, Joiners, Spectators and Inactives.
What are the best social media channels?
1) Facebook 2) Twitter 3) LinkedIn 4) Instagram 5) Pinterest 6) YouTube 7) Yelp
What are the most common social media platforms?
They are generally called ‘true digital natives’. The most common social media platforms they are using includes YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Other, Pinterest, in exact order.