What is being built at the Corners in Brookfield?
The Corners of Brookfield is growing its footprint westward as the next phase of the mixed-use project in the town of Brookfield. It is partnering with Marriott International to develop a 140-room hotel west of Lord Street at the site. …
Who owns the Corners of Brookfield?
IM Properties, along with Bradford Real Estate Cos., took over The Corners project in 2015 under a joint venture called Brookfield Corners LLC. The Corners is a 750,000-square-foot development southeast of West Bluemound and North Barker roads, in the town of Brookfield.
When was the corners of Brookfield built?
The Corners of Brookfield opened its “doors” in 2017, and continues to develop and expand as it grows and welcomes new and exciting tenants every year.
What is Brookfield WI known for?
The City’s founders set out to build a community with a strong industrial and commercial base by encouraging orderly development of office and industrial areas. Today, Brookfield covers almost 27 square miles, numbers 40,000 residents, and is a major business, retail, and industrial hub in southeastern Wisconsin.
What stores are at corner of Brookfield?
Altar’d State Phone: (262) 330-0300 Sale.
What is there to do in Brookfield WI today?
Top 10 Best things to do in Brookfield, WI
- Urban Air Adventure Park – Milwaukee West. 3.2 mi. Trampoline Parks, Go Karts.
- The Garcade. 7.9 mi. Arcades.
- WhirlyBall. 2.1 mi.
- X Golf Brookfield. 3.2 mi.
- Original Cheesehead Factory. 11.0 mi.
- China Lights Wisconsin. 9.6 mi.
- Riverwalk. 10.5 mi.
- Lumber Axe. 3.4 mi.
Does Brookfield WI have a downtown?
Main Street of old Downtown Brookfield speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As Brookfield the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop. Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
What should I do today in Milwaukee?
25 Best Things to Do in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory (The Domes)
- Historic Third Ward, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Milwaukee County Zoo.
- Milwaukee Public Museum.
- Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery.
- Milwaukee Public Market.
- Discovery World.
- Manfred Olson Planetarium, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
What is in Brookfield?
There’s so much to choose from in Brookfield.
- 29ten Salon. Relax The Village.
- Adventure Rock. Do Play.
- Anytime Fitness. 12505 West Bluemound Road, Brookfield, WI, 53005 USA.
- Azana Spa. Do Relax.
- Bluemound Bowl. Do Play.
- Brookfield Hills Golf Course. Do Play.
- Brookfield Indoor Soccer Complex. Do Play.
- Catch-22 Escape Rooms. Play.
How did Brookfield get its name?
Brookfield was originally inhabited by Sac and Potawatomi Native Americans. The name itself comes from the community of Brookfield, New York. The early white residents included Catholics, Lutherans, and Methodists. William Howe had a land grant in 1820 but was not a permanent resident.
Is Brookfield a city or village?
Brookfield (formerly Grossdale) is a village in Cook County, Illinois, United States, located 13 miles (21 km) west of downtown Chicago. Its population was 18,978 at the 2010 census. The city is home to the Brookfield Zoo.
What is free in Milwaukee today?
Best free things to do in Milwaukee, WI
- Milwaukee Public Museum. 1.7 mi. 162 reviews.
- The Captain Frederick Pabst Mansion. 0.9 mi. 96 reviews.
- Milwaukee County Zoo. 4.4 mi. 226 reviews.
- Boerner Botanical Gardens. 8.1 mi.
- China Lights Wisconsin. 8.2 mi.
- North Point Lighthouse. 4.5 mi.
- Discovery World. 3.0 mi.
- Miller Brewery Tour. 0.4 mi.