What is Rackspace Email Archiving?
CLOUD OFFICE Rackspace® Email Archiving is a cloud-based retention solution that captures, indexes and stores a single copy of all email messages and attachments in a physically separate archive system.
How do I archive emails in Rackspace?
Log in to the Cloud Office Control Panel by using your Rackspace Cloud Office admin ID and password. Scroll down to the Domains section. In the far right column of this section, click Email Archiving. Select the domain for the archive that you want to log in to, and then click Manage My Archive.
Why are emails archiving?
Most people simply use the archive function when they want to clean up their inbox without deleting mail. Archiving allows important emails and attachments to be kept safe and secure in a separate folder, they can then be referred back to later or deleted from the email archive when no longer needed.
What is email archiving?
Definition. Email archiving is an automated process for preserving and protecting all inbound and outbound email messages (as well as attachments and metadata) so they can be accessed at a later date should the need arise.
How do I retrieve deleted emails from Rackspace?
To recover deleted messages, log in to Webmail, and perform the following steps:
- Verify the missing items are not in Trash or another folder.
- Right-click the Trash folder and select Recover Deleted Email.
- Select the messages that you want to recover.
Does archiving require email?
Without an email archiving system in place, you risk losing valuable IP via accidental deletion. Archiving enables you to keep IP safe and verify that the information in your emails belongs to your company and not the individual who sent or received the email.
Do archived emails get deleted?
The Archive action removes the message from view in the inbox and puts it in the All Mail area, in case you ever need it again. You can find archived messages by using Gmail’s search function. The Delete action moves the selected message to the Trash area, where it stays for 30 days before it is permanently deleted.
How do I retrieve permanently deleted emails from Btinternet?
Re: Recover permanently deleted emails If you are a BTMail account holder, there is no way to recover them once they are deleted. If you are not sure which system you are on, log onto your email account and look at the BT logo. If you see Yahoo you are on the BTYahoo system.
How do I recover permanently deleted emails from webmail?
How do I recover deleted emails in webmail?
- Under ‘Folders’ click ‘Deleted Items’.
- Click ‘Recover items deleted from this folder’.
- Use the search bar to find a specific email or select an email from the list.
- Tick the box next to each email you want to recover and click ‘Restore’.
How do I export a user list from Rackspace?
Export a list of active users
- Log in to the Rackspace Technology Customer Portal.
- Select Account > User Management from the global navigation menu.
- Select Export Active User List. This action downloads a CSV file of all active users.