What is the RL-1 slip?
The RL-1 slip is used mainly for reporting salaries or wages, and any other remuneration that an employee receives. All salaries, wages and other amounts paid to an employee by the same employer should preferably be entered on a single RL-1 slip.
What is an r1 tax form?
The RL-1 slip must be filed by any employer or payer that paid amounts such as salaries, wages, gratuities, tips, fees, scholarships or commissions. The information on the RL-1 slip is used by individuals to complete the personal income tax return (TP-1-V).
What is included in box A of RL-1?
Information to be entered on the RL-1 slip Include in box A the tips received by an employee in the hotel, bar or restaurant sector, including: the net tips that the employee reported (amount entered in box S); the tips that you allocated to the employee (amount entered in box T).
What are RL-1 RL 2 slips?
The RL-2 slip (see courtesy translation RL-2-T) must be filed by:
- a payer of retirement benefits or annuities;
- an issuer of a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) that paid amounts from that plan;
- an issuer of a registered retirement income fund (RRIF) that paid amounts from that fund;
What is an RL 2 slip?
The Relevé 2: Retirement and annuity income (RL-2) slip is used by residents of Québec to complete their personal tax return and typically contains the following information: Contributions or premiums that a retired employee paid to a private health services plan.
How do you get Releve 1?
Where do I claim this?
- Under the QUICK ENTRY tab, click the QUICK SLIP icon. You will find yourself here:
- Type RL-1 or relevé 1 in the search field and either click the highlighted selection or press Enter to continue.
- When you arrive at the page for your RL-1, enter your information into the tax software.
How do I get my Releve 1?
What is an RL 19?
The RL-19 slip is filed by Revenu Québec to report advance payments of the tax credit for childcare expenses, the tax credit for home-support services for seniors, the tax credit for the treatment of infertility and the tax credits respecting the work premium.
How do I create a T4A?
To generate a T4A slip:
- Click on the Tax Forms under the Payroll section of the left hand navigation panel.
- If you see that your T4A slips are ready, click Generate under Actions.
- This will open up your payer summary and the T4A information for each of your contractors.
How to file the rl-1 slip employment and other income?
10 This guide will help you complete the RL-1 slip regarding employment and other income as well as the RL-1 summary. It must be used for 2012. The information contained in this guide does not constitute a legal interpretation of the Taxation Act or any other legislation.
Do you have to file a rl-1 summary?
You have to file an RL-1 summary ( RLZ-1.S-V, Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions) if you reported amounts on which you withheld Québec income tax during the year on an RL-2 slip. distribute the RL-2 slips to the recipients. See RL-2 Slip – Retirement and Annuity Income for information on how to complete the RL-2 slip.
Is the rl-1 slip guide available for 2012?
It must be used for 2012. The information contained in this guide does not constitute a legal interpretation of the Taxation Act or any other legislation. Nor does this guide contain legislative amendments announced after October 26, 2012. You should therefore verify that the texts of the guide reflect the latest fiscal legislation.
What are the ACRL standards for information literacy?
Prepared by the ACRL Task Force on Information Literacy Competency Standards Information literacy is a set of abilities requiring individuals to “recognize when information is needed and have the ability to locate, evaluate, and use effectively the needed information.” 1