How can I buy SMS from any operator in Banglalink?
Balance Check USSD : *121*100#
- All prepaid, and Call & Control subscribers are eligible for this SMS bundle offer.
- Customers can purchase the offer from MyBL app, or dial *166*770#
- Bundle SMS will be applicable for local SMS only, not for SMS to any short codes.
How can I buy sms pack?
How to take SMS/Message pack in Ncell?
- Go to your mobile Dialer.
- Dial *17119# (USSD Code)
- Select 1000 SMS (Mazzako SMS pack) or Daily Ramailo SMS.
- You will get confirmation of subscription in USSD and message.
- You can also subscribe recurring Ramailo SMS for one time or regular (auto-renewal)
How can I stop Banglalink SMS bundle?
Banglalink All SMS Pack Any Operator (BL to Any) Details: To buy one time please dial *222*8#, To deactivate dial *222*9#. Dial *124*17# or *124*33# to check your SMS balance. Once pack validity expires, unused minutes/SMS/internet cannot be used anymore. SMS can use any local operator.
How can I buy SMS from Airtel?
40 SMS @ 2 Tk
- This campaign is applicable for Prepaid users only.
- For on net-off net SMS Balance query dial *778*6#
- You can purchase the pack as many times as you want.
How can I see my Banglalink number?
You have to go to your mobile dialing option and dial dial *511# to check the Banglalink number. And just after dialing the given code you will get your mobile number.
How can I share minutes in Banglalink?
To register, you need to dial *1000# USSD code and follow the instructions: Request for generating a PIN. You will receive a PIN number in reply (by pop up / flash)
How can I activate SMS pack?
Dial *121# in your mobile phone.
How can I get unlimited SMS pack in NTC?
For subscription, dial *1415#
- Unlimited One Hour Pack.
- Rs. Price. 60 mins from subscription. Validity. Unlimited Data/Voice/SMS. For subscription, dial *1415# Buy Now.
Can we send more than 100 SMS per day?
As per the new order by TRAI, users will now be able to send more than 100 SMSs a day to any number as part of their prepaid plans. This means that Airtel, Jio, Vodafone-Idea, BSNL, and MTNL will soon have to add changes to their respective prepaid plans to remove the per day limit set for text messaging.
How can I check my Airtel SMS code?
Users can download and instal the Airtel Thanks app and go to the home screen where they will find the details about their SMS balance. Alternatively, you can simply dial *121*7# code to get your Airtel SMS balance.
How can I know my balance in Banglalink?
Bangladeshi mobile operator’s GrameenPhone (GP), Banglalink, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk, Citycell Pre-paid / Post-paid Balance Check through SMS or dialing a number….BD Mobile Balance Check SMS and USSD code.
|Banglalink||Dial *124#||Dial *5000*500#|
|Teletalk||Dial *152#||Dial *152#|