How do I bypass the lock screen on a Galaxy S3?
Bug allows complete lock screen bypass on Samsung Galaxy S III
- On the code entry screen, press Emergency Call.
- Press Emergency Contacts.
- Press the Home button once.
- Just after pressing the Home button, press the power button quickly.
- If successful, pressing the power button again will bring you to the S3’s home screen.
How can I retrieve data from a locked Samsung phone with a broken screen?
Here’s how to access files on a locked Android phone with broken screen directly:
- Install the Recovery Program.
- Choose the Phone Name and Model.
- Extract Data from the Locked Android Phone.
- Install an ADB Driver.
- Type Commands on Your Computer.
- Back Up Data from the Locked Android Phone.
- Connect the Mouse to the Android Phone.
How do I unlock my screen lock if my screen is broken?
Step 1: Connect the Micro USB side of the OTG adapter to your device and then plug in the USB mouse to the adapter. Step 2: As soon as the devices are connected, you will be able to see a pointer on your screen. You can then use the pointer to unlock the pattern or enter the device’s password lock.
How do I unlock my Samsung without the screen?
Sign in to your Samsung account with your ID and Password or using the Google sign-in button. On the right-hand side where the options are, click on More. At the very bottom, you will see Unlock My Device. Type in your Samsung account password and then click Unlock.
How do I unlock my Android without touchscreen?
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- Open up a Command Prompt.
- To connect the Phone Terminal, Run adb shell.
- To emulate a Power Button (To power on the device), Run input keyevent 26.
- To Unlock the screen, Run input keyevent 82.
- Your phone now is Unlocked!
How can I unlock my Android if I forgot my pattern lock?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do you unlock a Galaxy s3 without the password?
Hold the home button and volume up key. Turn your phone on. Using the volume down key, highlight wipe data/factory reset and press the power key to select. Use the volume down key to highlight Yes — delete all user data.
How to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone?
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S3 1 To unlock your Samsung Galaxy S3, you need to switch your phone OFF first. 2 Once your phone is powered off, press and hold these three keys at the same time:Volume UPPowerHomeYou need… 3 Once the Samsung logo has appeared, release the Power key while still holding down the… See More….
Is there a way to unlock a Samsung phone with a broken screen?
Obviously, Broken Android data Extraction is the ideal choice to Unlock Samsung Galaxy with a Broken Screen. In a few minutes, there are no more series of steps, no more security issues. This method is very useful for you, and is completely suitable for your needs.
Is there a way to bypass Samsung lock screen?
To bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint, you can just follow the below steps to get it done. Step 1. First, set up your Samsung account and log in. Step 2. Click the “Lock My Screen” button. Step 3. Enter a new PIN in the first field
Is there a way to unlock a Samsung S9?
All Samsung devices come with the “Find My Mobile” feature. So if you meet samsung galaxy forgot password and guess how to unlock Samsung s9 or Samsung note 9, just try ‘Find My Mobile’ first. To bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint, you can just follow the below steps to get it done.