How do I get sponsors for my local football team?
Who to Approach for Football Kit Sponsorship?
- Start-up companies in need of exposure.
- Companies local to your club’s playing or base area.
- Friends and family that own businesses or know people who do.
- Franchise companies where decision-making is based within a local branch e.g. Subway, Costa Coffee.
What companies sponsor football teams?
The Top Football Sponsors
- Coca Cola. Since 1950, Coca Cola has had stadium sponsorship and it has remained an official World Cup partner since 1978.
- Red Bull.
How much do sponsors pay football clubs?
In the 2018/19 season, the value of the kit sponsorships of all Premier League clubs amounted to 349.1 million British Pounds….
|Kit sponsorship revenue in million GBP
|Manchester United (Chevrolet)
|Manchester City (Etihad)
|Chelsea FC (Yokohama)
Which football club has the highest sponsorship deal?
The football club with the most valuable shirt sponsorship deal is Real Madrid with a shirt sponsorship deal with Emirates airlines at a value of 413 million U.S. dollars.
How do you get club sponsors?
Start locally with your members, friends, and relatives. If people know the club and understand what you do, then they are more likely to listen and give the support required. There may be someone in the club who has a small business and is willing to offer sponsorship.
Is it worth sponsoring a football team?
Sponsorship is important for a football club as it can help to fund necessities to ensure the club can continue to run. Not only does it provide the means for your club and team to operate, but it also, on a vanity level, demonstrates that you’re a professional club.
Who are Liverpool’s sponsors?
Liverpool Sponsors 2021-22
- Standard Chartered – Standard Chartered has been the proud Main Partner of Liverpool Football Club since 2010.
- Nike – In January 2020, Liverpool announced Nike as their new Official Kit Supplier starting with the 2020-21 season in a multi-year deal reportedly worth £30 million per year.
How Football Club make their money?
This can be broken down into several different departments, with ticket sales being the most obvious one. Given that clubs are able to charge money to every single person that enters the stadium on the day of a game, it’s no surprise that those with bigger stadiums make the most money.
What teams does Nike sponsor?
we define 10 clubs as Nike top teams: Barcelona, PSG, Chelsea, Atletico, Tottenham, Roma, Inter, Galatasaray, Liverpool and Leipzig (Air Max third kits)
How do you ask for sponsorship?
How to Ask for a Corporate Sponsorship and Actually Get It
- Choose companies with values more aligned to yours.
- Give something back to them.
- Have a strong, clear, engaging proposal.
- Don’t wait until right before your event to ask for a sponsorship.
- If you know how much money you need, ask for it outright.
What does a sponsor get in return?
Sponsors offer funding or products and services to support events, trade shows, teams, nonprofits, or organizations. In exchange, you get business exposure and a chance to connect with new customers.
How much do Liverpool sponsors pay?
In the 2019/20 season, Liverpool FC received 40 million GBP from its jersey sponsor Standard Chartered.