How do you use Naturence bleach?
How do you use Naturence bleach?
It improves the complexion and enhances the beauty and is very mild in its performance. Take amount required of bleach cream add activator powder 1/4 portion and mix well with spetulla. Apply all over wanted area. Avoid eyebrows and area around eyes.
What is the use of gold bleach?
The gold bleach is one of the best bleaching cream. It tends to lighten the dark hair on your face and makes them almost invisible.
Which gold bleach is best?
Best Bleaches for Normal Skin
- VLCC Insta Glow Diamond Bleach, 60.
- Oxylife Natural Radiance 5 Creme Bleach, 126g.
- Fem Fairness Naturals Gold Skin Bleach, 64g.
- NutriGlow Luster Gold Bleach Cream With Real Gold Dust & Vitamin E 300g.
- VLCC Natural Sciences Insta Glow Gold Bleach, 402g.
Is Fem Gold Bleach good for face?
Pros of the Fem Gold bleach: Provides a natural glow to the face. Hides small blemishes/marks on the skin. Completely bleaches/hides the hair on the applied area. Even hydrates the skin making it soft post bleaching.
How do you make oxy bleach at home?
- Wash your face with a cleansing foam.
- Take a teaspoon of the bleach cream and mix it with ¼ of the bleach powder.
- Mix the bleach cream and powder for about a minute.
- Apply the cream to the face and neck area, carefully avoiding eyes and eyebrows.
- Wash the bleach off after 15 minutes and wipe your face clean.
What is Fem bleach?
For gold like natural sheen on the skin, use Fem Fairness Naturals Gold Bleach. With no added ammonia, it is a safe and effective formula that lightens & brightens the skin tone by removing any dead cells from the surface of the skin and stopping regeneration of any new pigmentation cells.
Can we do bleach after 2 days of facial?
Since facials don’t allow the use of other products for a while, it is better to go for bleaching first. Though, always stick to a gap of around 30 to 40 minutes between both the procedures. If you can take a day’s gap after bleaching, nothing better than that.
Can I wash my face after bleaching?
Do not bleach your face for more than once in a month. It is a harsh process and the skin needs time to recover from the chemicals. Do not wash your face for at least 8 hours after the process and avoid sunlight for the next 12 hours.
Which is the safest bleach for face?
Best Bleach For Face in India 2021
- #1. VLCC Insta Glow Diamond Bleach.
- #2. Fem Fairness Naturals Saffron Bleach.
- #3. Oxyglow Golden Bleach Cream.
- #4. Nature’s Essence Oxygen Bleach.
- #5. Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Creme Bleach.
- #6. Nature’s Essence Fruit Fun Fairness Bleach.
- #7. Oxylife Natural Radiance 5 Creme Bleach.
What is the side effect of bleaching?
Some of the common side effects of skin bleaching:
- High blood pressure.
- Light sensitivity.
- Neurologic symptoms, including tremors, memory loss, and irritability.
- Kidney failure.
- Lung damage.
- Greater risk of developing skin cancers.
What should I apply on my face after bleaching?
- Raw milk and ice cubes. After you are done with bleaching, your skin feels cleaner and fairer but it also feels a little sore too.
- Aloe vera massage. Cut the stem of an aloe vera plant and extract its gel.
- Coconut water.
- Potato skin.
- Lavender oil.
- Sandalwood pack.
- Turmeric & yogurt.