How much does a Rajasthan trip cost?
A vacation to Rajasthan for one week usually costs around ₨13,443 for one person. So, a trip to Rajasthan for two people costs around ₨26,886 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs ₨53,771 in Rajasthan.
How can I plan Rajasthan tour?
- Day 1 – Arrival, Jaipur.
- day 2 – Jaipur city tour.
- Day 3 – Bikaner sightseeing.
- Day 4 – Bikaner to Jaisalmer.
- Day 5 – Jaisalmer sightseeing.
- Day 6 – Jodhpur Tour.
- Day 7 – Jodhpur to Udaipur.
- Day 8 – Udaipur sightseeing.
How many days are required for Rajasthan tour?
How many days are required for a Rajasthan trip? You can plan a short 2 nights 3 days trip to Rajasthan and cover one of the major tourist cities like Jaipur or Udaipur. But an ideal Rajasthan trip would take 6 nights and 7 days to explore its multi-city tourist attractions.
How can I plan a trip to Jaisalmer?
3 Days are enough for the trip of Jaisalmer. Morning: City Tour, Visit to Sonargarh , Patwa Haveli, Jalam Singh Haveli, Gadisar Lake. Evening Check into Prince Tents, Camel Ride, Dinner and stay. 3 day in enough for visit my magical city Jaisalmer .
Which is the most beautiful city in Rajasthan?
10 Cities You Must Definitely Explore In Rajasthan
- Jodhpur, A Place To Taste Royalty.
- Udaipur, The City Of Lakes.
- Jaisalmer, The Golden City.
- Jaipur, The Pink City.
- Bikaner, Home To Temples And Forts.
- Pushkar, A Blend Of Vibrant Colours.
- Ajmer, Dargah Sharif.
- Sikar, The Historical City.
Which time is best for Rajasthan tour?
The best time to visit Rajasthan is October to March as days are sunny, not too humid, with cooler nights. The desert influences start doing their damndest in April, May and June when temps soar, although this brings tigers out in search of water, so great for safaris.
How can I cover Rajasthan in 5 days?
- Day 1 : Arrival in Jaipur. Our tour representative will meet and greet you in Jaipur Airport or Railway Station.
- Day 2 : Jaipur Sightseeing.
- Day 3 : Jaipur – Pushkar (By Road approx 50 Kms / 03 Hrs)
- Day 4 : Pushkar – Mount Abu (By train at 0650 / 1140hrs)
- Day 5 : Mount Abu (Departure)
How can I plan 4 days in Rajasthan?
Your 4 day Rajasthan tour itinerary would be include Jaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, Udaipur, Mount Abu, Chittorgarh, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Ranthambore, Ranakpur.
How many days should I spend in Jaisalmer?
Ideally 2 nights and 3 days are sufficient for jaisalmer,but it is purely a matter of choice. The things you want to do might require little more time, so 3 nights should be adequate for you.
How many days are sufficient for Udaipur trip?
Two days are more than enough to let the beauty of Udaipur envelop you. Here’re the places to eat, stay and visit once there.
How many days are sufficient for Jaisalmer?
How can I spend 2 days in Jaisalmer?
2 Day Jaisalmer Itinerary
- Explore the Jaisalmer Fort.
- Take a Walking Tour of the Havelis.
- Visit Gadisar Lake.
- Go Rooftop Hopping.
- Visit Khaba Fort.
- Try a Bhang Lassi or Cookie.
- Watch the Puppet Show.
- Eat Momos at Free Tibet Restaurant.