What does e017 0 means on GOtv?
What does e017 0 means on GOtv?
For you to be able to clear the error e-17 on your GoTv decoder, you are expected to have an active subscription package, which simply means that once your subscription is expired you won’t be able to use this method.
How do I clear error on GOtv?
- Open your internet browser and visit GOTV page here.
- Click on Easy self service.
- Click on Clear Error Code.
- Type on your IUC number and select GOTVE16, you may be required to type in a Captcha code for verification.
- Enter Captcha code and click on Clear Error.
- Viola! Error is gone.
How do I clear E16 message on GOtv?
Use official GOtv web site to get rid of E16 error Search for “Clear Error Code” on the right side of the page. After you’ve found it, enter your IUC Number. Finally, select your problem type (E16 error) and write down the code which will pop up on a display. Click “Clear Code”.
How can I clear my GOtv error after payment?
How to reset GOtv on mobile phone
- Send a text that says ‘Reset + your IUC number’ to 4688 (the default GOtv reset code). IUC stands for Identification User Code.
- Alternatively, you can use USSD codes *423# or *288*1# on any cell phone network to get to Customer Care and speak with someone about your issue.
What is an E16 error?
The E16 error is a programmed error that comes up on your TV screen once your DSTV subscription is expired. The error showing up on your TV screen isn’t a problem unless it shows up when you have an active subscription running.
How do you press on GOtv without remote?
7. Using GOtv without remote
- Power button – You can use it to power on or switch off your decoder.
- V+ – It is the volume up button.
- V- – It is the volume down button.
- P+ – It changes channels from the lowest number to the highest number.
- P- – It changes channels from the highest number to the lowest number.
How do I check my GOtv activation status?
You can also check your activation status by typing the IUC number in the field to check activation status and click on the “Check Activation Status” button….To Activate Your GOtv
- Click on the Activate link.
- Select your State.
- Enter your Surname.
- Enter the IUC number.
- Enter the telephone number.
- Click on Activate.
What is E16 error code?
Heater Insulation Hoover Washing Machine Error Code E16 – If your washing machine is showing a E16 error on the digital display or the power light flashes sixteen times before pausing and repeating, it’s likely the machine is having a problem with the water heater. Advice: Check the heater element using a multimeter.
How do I clear E16 error on DSTV?
If the Error code you see on your T.V set is any of these, just relax and follow this step to get it cleared.
- Go to www.DSTV.com.
- Select the type of Error code that you see on your T.V set, enter your smart card / Serial No, and solve the Captcha.
- Click “Reset Device”
How do I read GOtv messages remotely?
On your Remote, press Menu button, Scroll to Mail Messages and Press Ok, Press OK to Select the message.
How do I get all the channels on GOtv?
To recover your missing channels, you can try these steps:
- Press “Menu” on your remote.
- Select “Advanced Options”.
- Then select “Installation”.
- Select “Tuning”.
- Then select “Automatic Scan” and press the “OK” button.
- Press the exit button on the remote once scanning is completed.
How to reset GOtv decoder to clear error codes?
Apart from making use of your cell phone SMS or dialling the USSD code on your phone, you can also choose to reset your GOtv decoder online. It is straightforward to do; just follow the steps below: Navigate your web browser to eazy.gotvafrica.com and select your country from the list of countries.
How to clear error codes on GOTV Nigerian finder?
While your GOtv decoder is on and your subscription is active you can clear the Gotv errors with a simple text message. Using the phone number you used in purchasing your GOtv package, all you have to do is send a message to 4688 in the format written below.
Why is there an E30 error on my GOtv decoder?
The E30 error means that your GOtv decoder has been turned off for a very long period, or your decoder is yet to receive a signal for a long while. The reason for this article is to assist GOtv users on how they can reset their decoder and get GOtv live on air. There are three ways to reset your GOTV decoder.
When do I get an error on GOTV?
GOTV users mostly encounter error E16 and error E30; these errors will require them to reset their decoder. E16 error mainly appears when the GOtv decoder has been disconnected.