What is a good rap beat?
What is a good rap beat?
The 10 Greatest Hip-Hop Beats of All Time
- Puff Daddy and the Family, “All About the Benjamins,” produced by Deric “D-Dot” Angelettie.
- Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell, “Drop It Like It’s Hot,” produced by The Neptunes.
- Jay Z featuring Amil and Jaz-O, “N—a What, N—a Who?,”
- Lil Wayne, “A Milli,” produced by Bangladesh.
How do I find good beats for rap?
A good place to start finding free rap beats is simply by searching YouTube, Google, and Soundcloud for “Free Rap Beats” or “Free Hip Hop Instrumentals”. Start making you a list of all the producers you like that are giving free beats and visit them often to see what’s new and show them love and support.
Who has the best beats in rap?
Here Are the Best Hip-Hop Beats Made by Respected Producers in the Game
- Dr. Dre.
- Swizz Beatz. Swizz Beatz produced a ton of beats for Ruff Ryders and shaped the sound of the entire crew.
- Kanye West.
- The Neptunes.
- DJ Premier.
- Mannie Fresh.
How do you beat someone in a rap battle?
Write down anything that comes to mind and try to rhyme it. Write rap lyrics and then choose the best rhymes to go with them. Consider getting a rhyming dictionary. The ability to write an effective battle rhyme will aid you when it comes to the battle.
Who has the hardest beats in rap?
Regardless of their ultimate fate, these are the hardest rap beats of all time.
- Ice Cube “Wicked” (1992)
- Ludacris f/ Mystikal and I-20 “Move Bitch” (2001)
- Jadakiss f/ Styles P.
- Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz f/ Bo Hagon “Get Crunk” (2004)
- Ghostface Killah f/ Raekwon and Cappadonna “Daytona 500” (1996)
- DMX “Intro” (1998)
How do I get beats to sing over?
5 Way To Get Beats For Your Mixtape, Single, Album, EP Or LP (…
- Get Free And Paid Beats From SoundCloud.
- Quality Instrumentals From All Genres At Royalty Free Stock Website Premium Beat.
- Search Google For Producers Willing To Give Your Backing Tracks.
- Negotiate Your Way To Those Never Used Before Beats.
Where can I get good beats?
The best place to buy beats (in my opinion)
What is the most famous Beat?
Have you ever wondered what drum beat is the most famous in the world? I was definitely curious, so I did some research and found that the “Funky Drummer” beat by Clyde Stubblefield has been the most sampled drum groove ever (over 7 million times!).
Which song has the highest beats?
“Thousand” was listed in Guinness World Records for having the fastest tempo in beats-per-minute (BPM) of any released single, peaking at approximately 1,015 BPM.