What is Vision 2030 of Namibia?
What is Vision 2030: Vision 2030 stipulates that Namibia plans to be a prosperous and industrialised nation, developed by her human resources, enjoying peace, harmony and political stability by the year 2030. It sets the broad thrusts and strategies in the development agenda for the nation over the long-term.
What is the main vision of 2030?
This landmark agreement envisions the creation of a better world that is free of poverty and underpinned by universal peace, equity and inclusion.
Which Namibian President introduced Vision 2030?
President Sam Nujoma
Namibia’s Vision 2030 was launched by H.E. President Sam Nujoma, in June 2004. The documents are hereby made available for free and easy access. 2.1 In his statement to the Cabinet in January 1998, His Excellency, the President, Dr.
What are the three areas of Vision 2030?
The vision has three main pillars: to make the country the “heart of the Arab and Islamic worlds”, to become a global investment powerhouse, and to transform the country’s location into a hub connecting Afro-Eurasia.
What are the 4 goals of Vision 2030?
A Healthy and Stable Population.
What are the Vision 2030 pillars?
Enablers and Macros: The economic, social and political pillars of Kenya Vision 2030 are anchored on the foundations of macroeconomic stability; infrastructural development; Science, Technology and Innovation (STI); Land Reforms; Human Resources Development; Security and Public Sector Reforms.
What are the 4 pillars of Vision 2030?
- Tourism and mining.
- Increasing value in agriculture.
- A better and more inclusive wholesale and retail trade sector.
- Manufacturing for the regional market.
- B P O (Business Process Outsourcing)
- Financial services.
What kind of world do you envision by 2030?
The world in 2030 will be a world where young people like myself will demand and expect more from ourselves, rather than being complacent to issues of poverty, gender-based violence, or climate change. It will be a world that abounds with passionate individuals driving change, and leading cutting-edge solutions.
What is the first national goal?
1. ALL ACTIVITIES OF THE STATE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TOWARDS THE PERSONAL LIBERATION AND FULFILMENT OF EVERY CITIZEN, SO THAT EACH MAN AND WOMAN WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF IMPROVING HIMSELF OR HERSELF AS A WHOLE PERSON AND ACHIEVING INTEGRAL HUMAN DEVELOPMENT.
What is the national vision statement?
Sets a clear vision for our country as stated in the National Vision Statement: “Jamaica, the place of choice to live, work, raise families, and do business” What does being a developed country mean for us?
What are the economic and social pillars of Vision 2030?
How can you contribute to Vision 2030?
These principles are:
- Transformational leadership.
- Transparency and accountability.
- Social cohesion.
- Sustainability (economic, social and environmental)
- Sustainable urban and rural development.