What TV shows were popular in the 2000?
What TV shows were popular in the 2000?
Browse our collection of the best 2000s TV shows that aired during primetime television from 2000 to 2009.
- 3rd Rock From The Sun. View Show. 1996-2001 | NBC.
- Beverly Hills, 90210. View Show.
- The Drew Carey Show. View Show.
- ER. View Show.
- Everybody Loves Raymond. View Show.
- Frasier. View Show.
- Friends. View Show.
- House. View Show.
What TV shows were made in 2006?
TV Series, Released between 2006-01-01 and 2006-12-31 (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- Dexter (2006–2013) TV-MA | 53 min | Crime, Drama, Mystery.
- The Big Bang Theory (2007–2019)
- 3. Friday Night Lights (2006–2011)
- 30 Rock (2006–2013)
- Psych (2006–2014)
- Death Note (2006–2007)
- The IT Crowd (2006–2013)
- Heroes (II) (2006–2010)
What TV shows were made in 2000?
TV Series, Released between 2000-01-01 and 2000-12-31 (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000–2015)
- Gilmore Girls (2000–2007)
- Curb Your Enthusiasm (2000– )
- Malcolm in the Middle (2000–2006)
- Survivor (2000– )
- My Wife and Kids (2001–2005)
- From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series (2000–2016)
What was popular on TV 2006?
Top-rated United States television programs of 2006–07
|1||American Idol — Wednesday||17.3|
|2||American Idol — Tuesday||16.8|
|3||Dancing with the Stars — Monday||12.7|
|Dancing with the Stars — Tuesday|
What were the 3 highest rated TV shows in 2000?
Top-rated United States television programs of 2000–01
|3||Who Wants to Be a Millionaire — Wednesday||ABC|
|4||Who Wants to Be a Millionaire — Tuesday|
What movies TV shows and actors were popular in 2006?
Feature Film, Released between 2006-01-01 and 2006-12-31 (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- Casino Royale (2006) PG-13 | 144 min | Action, Adventure, Thriller.
- The Departed (2006) R | 151 min | Crime, Drama, Thriller.
- The Prestige (2006)
- 300 (2006)
- Cars (2006)
- Pan’s Labyrinth (2006)
- Cashback (2006)
- Apocalypto (2006)
What movies and TV shows came out in 2006?
List of 2006 Movies and TV Shows
- Dexter. 8.6/10. Year: 2006-2021Rated: TV-MASeasons: 8.
- The Departed. 8.5/10. Crime, Thriller.
- The Prestige. 8.5/10. Released: 2006Rated: PG-13.
- Casino Royale. 8.0/10. Released: 2006Rated: PG-13.
- V for Vendetta. 8.1/10.
- Pan’s Labyrinth. 8.2/10.
- The IT Crowd. 8.5/10.
- Psych. 8.3/10.
What shows ended 2000?
Pages in category “2000 American television series endings”
- Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (TV series)
- Adventures from the Book of Virtues.
- Adventures with Kanga Roddy.
- All That.
- America’s Dumbest Criminals.
- Animal Planet Zooventure.
- Animorphs (TV series)
- Archie’s Weird Mysteries.
What was happening in 2006?
The headlines in 2006 were marked by death, scandal and politics: 12 die in Sago Mine disaster. Former Enron executives guilty. Death sentence for Saddam Hussein. Iraq insurgent al-Zarqawi killed.
What movies came out early 2000s?
Feature Film, Released between 2000-01-01 and 2000-12-31 (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- Battle Royale (2000) Not Rated | 114 min | Action, Adventure, Drama.
- Gladiator (2000)
- American Psycho (2000)
- Almost Famous (2000)
- Scary Movie (2000)
- Requiem for a Dream (2000)
- Malena (2000)
- Snatch (2000)
What was the most popular TV show in 2000?
100 best TV shows from 2000-2009! – IMDb 100 best TV shows from 2000-2009! 1. The Wire (2002–2008) 9.3 Error: please try again. The Baltimore drug scene, as seen through the eyes of drug dealers and law enforcement. 2. Arrested Development (2003–2019)
What was the most popular TV show in 2006?
January Date Event 1 NBC Universal ends the channel program T 2 After several years as part of The WB ‘s 3 The original Viacom officially divides i 3 Bob Woodruff and Elizabeth Vargas begin
What was the most important event in 2006?
The following is a list of events affecting American television during 2006. Events listed include television show debuts, finales, cancellations, and new channel initiations. NBC Universal ends the channel program Trio and in its place begins Sleuth, a 24-hour entertainment cable TV channel dedicated to the crime, mystery and suspense genres.
Which is the best TV show of the 1960s?
A drama about one of New York’s most prestigious ad agencies at the beginning of the 1960s, focusing on one of the firm’s most mysterious but extremely talented ad executives, Donald Draper. 14. How I Met Your Mother (2005–2014) Error: please try again.